Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Apologies

I've been having mood swings since last week..really very temperamental..easily agitated..would like to apologise to miUmiU,Daddy & M0mmy..I AM TRUELY VERY SORRY.. =( Please forgive me for my "freaking" attitude towards you all...Thanks for bearing... 对不起..

I've really no idea how come this time i could not control my temper..probably due to....haiz...whatever...just give me some time to cool off & think about it...

miUmiU bought me a Wii...it was very fun..haha..i know i'm outdated..keke..BUT..since the first launching..he wanted to buy for me...i rejected cos you know...sure expensive..the price was definitely steep...it was really fun..makes me perspired while playing..keke..i was playing the boxing & caLi bb thought it was for real...therefore she shrieked frantically..wahaha..my p00r baby...i scared her..

just put her to sleep...feeling rather sleepy too..g00d nights..shall "battle" tomorrow.. *winkZ*

*my new toy*

No comments:

Post a Comment