Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nightmare

g0sh..i was so freaking tired for the past few weeks..only managed to sleep early last night..woken up by an annoyed nightmare which resulted in me staying wide awake now...left me feeling shaken....eyes definitely would be swollen..have to take a nap this afternoon as we'll not be going out..miUmiU need to revise for his upcoming papers..wishing him all the best..heading off to CA in about half an hour time..

caLi bb's making me loving her m0re & m0re each day...really cannot imagine life without her existance..it did change my perspective towards life after she was borned...she certainly will be the top priority in my list...keke..of course right?..

gtg peeps..enjoy your family day...great day yar?..tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment