Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Not Again~

this m0rning......
cALi bb's mouth was full of blood due to her carelessness..she accidentally bumped her face on the floor..initially i thought she wanted me to carry her by weeping wildly...I was washing the dishes therefore ignored her feignings(which she's simply PRO at it)..Just when she was trying to pull out the stroller..my heart was shattered!!..her m0uth was full of blood(i know it sounded dramatic but who will still take pictures of that during that situation??..I DON'T)...I was petrified & shaken..washed my hands & ran towards her..used tap water to clean & stop her wound..guess what?..she's enjoying the taste of her blood..*rolled eyes*..Though it was a small cut but the bleeding condition was rather horrendous..also used a cloth to stop her bleeding for at least 5 minutes..still have not break the news to miUmiU..will definitely let him know how naughty is her beloved "idol"..kekeke..

p.s. i m very afraid to see blood...esp on other people..will get numb...=Ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment