Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fruitful Week

This will be a long long long post...kekeke =Ppp

miUmiU applied leave from 7 August till today to accompany caLi bb & me..so sweet of him...

miUmiU accompanied me back to woodlands on tuesday cos MIL had called Gain City to service our/their air-con..left caLi bb wit my dearest m0mmy..initially she rejected me cos she was afraid that caLi bb might create stunts on her stroller such as stucking her head out..standing up on her seat..etc...still..i managed to convince my m0mmy...lol..finally a few hours without my naughty baby..keke..had our lunch at Ajisen Ramen SSC..ordered a volcano ramen & fried white fish & soft shell crabs for him...Yummy...it's rather spicy as it was rated 4 or 5 chillies...erm..cant remembered correctly..miUmiU still bragged about it not being spicy at all...well..he gulped 3 glasses of ice water eagerly & i could see his eyes were teary...lol...
While waiting for our food to be served..me trying to imitate miUmiU's expression..keke..
*he's so natural while i looked so retard..lol*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Wednesday m0rning..miUmiU brought m0mmy, me & caLi bb to east coast Tung Lok for Dim Sum...we were the first customers..we wanted to try the buffet Dim Sum but minimum requirement must be at least 4 pax...thanks to my beloved boi for not joining us cos he would rather sleep till he happy...such a waste...$19.80++ per pax..cheap right...brought along caLi bb's tricycle so that she can enjoyed the beach scenery...strolled awhile cos it was freaking hot & sunny!!!...everyone was perspiring like mad...decided to call it a day...lol..sent m0mmy & caLi bb back to yishun as they always nap in the noon..miUmiU & i went to Angie the Choice at Sun Plaza to view the cake for caLi bb's birthday..The designs were not appealing but all of us prefer the durian flavour there...still need to consider again..shall source again...was just casually telling miUmiU that I wanted a Gucci handphone strap for my upcoming new iPhone...without second thought..he drove me to Paragon..was eyeing a sling bag but it was out of stock-islandwide...sianz 1/2...i was still hesitating on buying and started to walk around the boutique & didn't realize that miUmiU already told the salesperson to take out a new one for me...kekeke..miUmiU said that it was an advance wedding anniversary present for me...well...whatever...no present i'm okie too...as long as he's always by my side..i will be contented..=Ppp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Thursday morning...m0mmy treated us movie & popcorns...keke..watched Jack Neo's first "horror" film..well..i'm quite supportive to sgp's m0vie maker..to me i feel that it's quite hilarious...and certain part of the movie simply freaks me out..individual preference...lol..
met up with JoJo & Joshua for dinner at the east coast food center...the mee goreng was spicy & delicious..ordered quite alot..didn't manage to finish up all the food...it was the first time whereby the 3 of us finally managed to "squeeze" some time out for this meetup..enjoyed every single moment spent with them...3 of us sat on the beach & chatted heartily..b0th j0j0 & i were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a blue "shooting star"(i guessed)..it's beautiful...miUmiU came to fetch me after meeting his friends..took a shower & lied down on my bed watching tv...decided to sleep but miUmiU was so enthusiastic about sharing his childhood stories with me..gosh...i didnt know that his childhood was so happening..lol..took off to my dreamland after listening to his stories..loves to listen to his voice...stories...etc...is like guys don't always talk much like we girls do right??...lol..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning...had our breakfast at Kovan Hub...had been longing for the Teochew noodles there for quite some time...also ordered a black carrot cake with chilli...let caLi bb tried a little & she was enjoying it too...did a little shopping at the Heartland mall & bought her a hairband & a tiara...as usual...put in on her head & in a split second..she removed it..that's my naughty princess..i just love her so much...
Well..that's all for now..g00dnitez..muackz =))

No comments:

Post a Comment