Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Full Month oLd



I did not take any pics of caLista's full m0nth..held two celebrations at Woodlands & Yishun..It was simply very tiring..It's obvious that bB's face is becoming rounder..sHe's able to follow the voices but visions were not clear at that moment..my parents br0ught her to hair salon for a shave..lol..she l00ked s0 ad0rable & definitely a l00k aLike y0ung bB...boY..lor..duH(c0s many MANY ppl c0mmented)...haha..shE dislikes water...my dad usually will lie her dwn in fr0nt of e TV & she will l00k ar0und figuring out where the s0und came fr0m..she l0ves t0 nap ar0und 7plus & wakes up exactly at 2200hrs...!! whiCh meant that we're n0t able to sleep at time...m0m will sleep first while I will be taking over to l00k after bB...it's very very tiring...s0metimes she will grin...l0ves to see her dimples...*hearts*..i dunno why i love to hear her whinned...lol..she c0ntinued to drink e f0rmula...juS a day before she turned 2m0nths 0ld...she fell ill due to meEee...yes..me..i passed the germs to her...she developed fever & phglems....I was worried sick cos she wasnt able to sleep at night...she cried all night...decided to bring her to KKH for checkup..th0ught they will prescribed medicine but n0pe cos she's too y0ung to take medicine...e paediatrician was afraid the bacteria might affect her breathing so had to admit her...Tears filled my eyes sockets...My heart br0ke...Running wild thoughts on my mind...was so afraid they might use needle to prick through my bB's fragile hand...scAred s0mething might haPPened t0 caLista...kept bLamin myself f0r causing her illness...d0c diagnosed bB & gave her dr0ps f0r e phglem..iF she's rec0vering weLL fr0m e drops..she will be able to discharge the following day..*fingers cr0ssed*...miUmiU & i stayEd beside cAlista...he slpt throughout the night while I stayed awake ensuring bB's fine...iT's kinda tiring buT as her m0ther(who caused her to fall sick) this was the least I could do...bB had take bl00d tests t0 ensure that e germs were already lost in the battle...iT did & bB's g0ing h0me!!!....thIs is a big lesson f0r me to learn..stAy away from bB if aduLts are sick..c0s medicines are t00 strong for babies' b0dy...

No comments:

Post a Comment