Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Newb0rn



baby caLista wasnt able to be discharged on the same day as me c0s Dr. Natalie felt that her neck was rather weak & was afraid in future if she did not undergo physiotherapy, problems will arise..i dreaded the feeling of staying at hospital so I was discharged on the 180908 during evening..pushed caLi bb back to the nursery..though her visuals were not clear but i could feel that she was l00king at us while we stood at the window looking at her...i felt sad & bad to leave her behind..Dr. Natalie promised me that CaLi bb will not be discharged on the next day(190908) unless everything seemed fine..i was praying hard that she will come back to me the next day...Finally..she came home..g0sh..she l00ked so frail & small..It really broke my heart..but i am very lucky to haf my m0m to l00k after her & managed everything all by herself & daDDy..also not forgetting a little help from miUmiU(he took a long leave to accompany me)..a really big thank you to the 3 of my bel0ved..She woke up almost 5 to 7 times at night to drink milk..was not able to breastfeed her due to heavy intake of gingers cos caLi bb might get jaundice if she was fed with breastmilk..It was really my bad & i still regretted up till now...e three of my bel0ved were completely exhausted while taking care of her during the night time..

=((...did not really took much pictures of her either...

No comments:

Post a Comment