Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happie Mummies Dae 2009


I would like to wish every MTB, Mummies & Grannies a Happie Mummies' Dae!!! This is officially the first year I become a "real" m0mmy...keke..Had a little celebration with my in-laws & my family at Yan Palace restaurant this morning for Dim Sum..hearts the egg tarts..yumyum =d...it was a rainy sunday m0rning..we reached Yan Palace at 0945hrs & saw a long queue..luckily miUmiU made a reservation e day before..everyone dashed in as if there were free gifts once they started business exactly at 1000hrs..so uncool right?..lol..after the bill, the waitress gave ONLY ONE red carnation..miUmiU asked for another 2 more but the waitress stated that only ONE will be given for per table.. -_-"..nvm..b0th m0mmies asked me to keep the carnation..lol..headed back home cos miUmiU needed to work at 1300hrs..b0ring..b000..but what to do right??..just a few hours...HOPEFULLY...


Just a penny of thoughts..It isn't easy being a m0ther..in fact a g00d one..to me..everyday is a growing and learning stage.Remembered m0mmy had to l00k after boi & me all by herself..I am really lucky and grateful to have my parents lending a helping hand..if not i guess i cannot handle on my own..Thanks Mi & Pa!!!..=D..of cos now i can cope with it without any help too..=D..well...shall stop here..need to have a short nap now(my daily routine)..keke..muackz..


*enj0y your m0thers' day celebration*



No comments:

Post a Comment