Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photoshoot at TSL



*The Magazine Cover*

As usual..it was Davilia m0mmy who msn-ed me last friday about the Mothers' Day photoshoot at The Studio Loft..I was indecisive then cause miUmiU's unable to join us..After much persuasion, I decided to go with it..called Maryann but she did not answered & thankfully she was Davilia's friend..Davilia msn-ed her to "squeeze" us in on Monday's m0rning slot..Maryann replied & confirmed my timing..*grins*..it was a wet m0rning..did not bring along the stroller cos it's rather huge & very inconvenient to push around(as some places are very narrow)..caLi bb did not really smile on every pictures taken..It was not her usual self...cos she's always very bubbly in front of camera..probably she woke up too early that day...TSL organized a small contest whereby the photographer took our pictures and edited them into a magazine cover & will be voted on TSL's blog(i guessed or maybe Maryann's blog)..read from the forum that the Mothers' Day package was overwhelming..Indeed..i felt that it was quite cheap..The package is $50 for 4 photos(edited)..additional photos will cost $10 each..i took all the photos at $250 with 85 photos taken...cheap right??..lol..i remembered my own personal portfolio cost almost 1K...only 20 photos BUT all edited....i think i cannot compare cos what i received from TSL was softcopy whereas The MakeoverInc. developed my photos into an album & A4 size for me to hang on the wall..Anyway back on track again...the 3 of us took together too..but for the contest..Maryann chose only caLi & me for the magazine cover...I thought she would choose the 3 of us for the cover..=/
*randomnly*

No comments:

Post a Comment