Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pregnancy til Birth

This blog is specially dedicated to my beloved daughter. I'd like to share the experiences I encountered during the day I was pregnant. Of course I will break down the months if not readers will doze off in no time..=)) It was rather humourous coz I did n0t know I was pregnant when I was w0rking at H81..I felt very sleepy when I was working night shift and I remembered the day vividly-it was 1sT daE cnY'08..was been tasked to pack milo & coffee into packets as there weren't any guests around..It was about 2am & i was feeling super duper sleepy..I actually doze off while packing..I felt strange cos I slept for more than 5 hrs during the day!!..2 days later I began to felt nauseous & giddy...b0ught a few pregnancy kit but it turned out negative...However the feeling gets stronger as each day passed by & soon it affected my work..I wasn't able to concentrate well during work so that day took an off..mUm bought me to see doc & was tested positive!!!..I was speechless & also sad cos I wasnt able to share this g00d news with my deceased grandma(as i believed she wished to see her great grand child)....anywAy back on track again...no doubt everyone in my family was elated & excited....weLL...e maiN topiCs..keke..
Here it goes......

FIRST TRIMESTER
Loss of appetite but ate alot of unripe mangoes
Sleepy most of the times
Frequent mood swings
Giddiness
Nauseous
Minor Bleeding

SECOND TRIMESTER
Crave for food but ate a little
Tummy was obvious at abt 6th month
Able to feel bB's m0vement regularly
Backaches & pelvic acheness
Weight gained
Detest e smell of market
Giddiness
Occasionally breathless
bB's head m0ving dwnwards

THIRD TRIMESTER
Admitted to hospital due to contractions(stayed for 5days at Delivery Suite on 080808)
oligohydramnios
Weekly visits to KKH
Serious backaches
Frequent contractions
Blood tests

LABOR
It was a normal routine checkup & I told Dr. SF Loh that i could feel that my baby is trying to force her way out. Dr. Loh said that bB did not seem to be growing heavier inside my tummy so he advised me to be admitted on that day..It was about 1400hrs when I was admitted..The nurses & trainee gynaes were checking e opening of my cervix & was amazed that it was 4cm opened!!!..Initially they wanted to induce me..but luckily..hahaha...Was given some kind of medicine to clear my bowels...miUmiU went home to prepare my stuffs & I took a half hour nap..mY nap was disturbed as one of e doc is trying to prick my amniotic fluid..She did and e fluid just gushed out & it felt warm...There was this machine which placed on my tummy then was inserted into my V to check my bB's heartbeat..*pained*...Joyce the senior nurse asked if I wanted to have epidural taken to ease my pain..but i insisted n0t to as I promised my parents(was afraid of e side effects)..c0ntracti0ns seemed to get str0nger every 15 miNs..i couldnt bear any longer so miUmiU asked j0yce to let me breathed using e 0xygen...i diD but it DID NOT ease my pain...It was excruciating!!!.. at ab0ut 1730hrs..i decided t0 take e jaB...it did eased my pain....my k0reaN draMa was starting at 1800hrs..enjoyed the show for about 15mIns..miUmiU kepT pestering nuRse joyCe as whEn will my cervix be fully opened...nurse joyCe inserted her finger & said.."g0sh..you're 10cm opened!!!s00oo fast!!!..."she began to teach me e methods as how to push bB out & Dr. Loh was on his way..this pushing n breathing lasted for ab0ut 20 mins!!..nuRse joyCe said she saw bB's head.!..miUmiU saw that too & asked me to push harder...Dr. Loh arrived and in few mins..bB ger is oUt....pheWwww...what a relieve....n0 m0re pain...did not dare to look at what Dr. Loh was doing..suddenly..nurse j0yce passed me my bB to me & i shrieked.."arghhh..i dunno how to carry??.."lol.and I was trying(in fact learning how) to calm my bB as she was crying softy....gently....Dr. Lof was trying to remove the remaing placenta & stitched my w0unds up..& guessed what...i called my mum & told her I just delivered...She was so happy & cried & asked..thought my due time is 2200hrs??..haha..hahaha..that time I thought " Is this my bB??..".....whEn i saw her..she was trying to open her eyes..but managed to opened one as the other was rather sticky due to e amniotic fluid.shE was so0oo smaLL...nuRse joyce t00k bB's measurement but told me that it was late so they couldnt bath my bB...eeeEww..bB must had felt sticky...she quickly wrapped up bB & left her at erm...dunno wat is called...cot or something else..lolz...miUmiU was s0 happily video-ing bB...b0th Dr. Loh & nurSe j0yce c0ngratulated uS...

*took a video before i was in labor*keke~BUT shall upload when i m able to find my adapter..=Ppp

No comments:

Post a Comment