Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hectic Weeeeekkk

Today's m0mmy's birthday & she's unable to celebrate with us this year..will be back by 10th June-evening's flight...FINALLY...really missed her so badly..especially her cooking..keke..did not have a proper meal for days...super lazy to go out due to the sunny weather...miUmiU ordered a durian flavour cake for m0mmy's birthday from Angie the Choice this morning..a little surprise for her..hope she likes it..=)..

caLi bb's been very clingy to me this few days...rejected miUmiU's cuddling & kept crying for me,"mummy"..awww...very heartwarming to hear her calling & yearning for me(yar i know i sound retard)....it's really great to be a mum..It's been a hectic since m0mmy went back to her hometown..I was left alone at home with caLi bb..had to manage all the housework..didn't have the time to chat with my friends online..it's fulfilling afterall..being a mum attending to various needs is not easy..But..i am elated..=D

("v")A little updates for my weekends escapade("v")

Friday-050609
~headed to Expo for m0therh00d fair & John Little Mega Sales..
(oh yar..in my previous entry..ruffles at Cold Storage was 5cents CHEAPER than JLMS..what the...=Ppp)
~dinner at Macau Express..caLi bb was frustrated cos she saw us eating & not feeding her..SHE shrieked and her face turned red..everyone was looking at us...well..i don't care..Kids are like that...lol..

Saturday-060609
~had our dinner at ichiban sushi-Parkway Parade..cAli bb never fails to stop screaming on top of her voice..
~replenished PIGEON wet tissues at ISETAN..bought an ABC mat & a mulit-purpose bag specially for her stuffs(i.e. milk bottle,spare clothes etc..)..
~it was also my late grandma's birthday..missed her too..how i wished she was alive to share my happiness..

Sunday-070609
~Filled our tummies with Laksa steamboat together with MIL..it was sumptuous..yum yum..shall bring my m0mmy along when she's back..*grins*
~miUmiU dr0ve us to IMM..purchased a few stuffs at DAISO..*my favourite*..

Have to hit the hay now..my lalaland...can't wait to see m0mmy...muackz peepS..

No comments:

Post a Comment