Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

June the Fifth tw0 OO nine

Sent m0mmy off to airport this morning as she's back to her hometown,chiangmai ..and will be back on the 10th..miss her so much..miss her naggings & nonsense..=Ppp
Supposedly joining her but due to the outbreak of swine flu...sooo...dropped off the idea..
Moreover caLi bb is still very young to travel on the plane..miUmiU was afraid caLi bb cannot take the flight pressure..=((

Went to Expo just now for the m0therhood exhibition on a last minute decision..ermm..probably i've all the things i wanted so to me it was rather boring..lol..spent about 15 minutes "touring" at hall 6A..headed over to hall 4(i think) for John Little mega sales..much more things for me to shop..keke..bought 6 packets of Ruffles at a price of $3.00 each!!! and a box of 10 falsies at $8.50...great buys!!!..keke..filled our tummies at Macau Express situated directly outside Hall 4..
Cali bb...as usual..enjoys yelling, kicking the table and throwing tantrums....*sigh*..just now she grabbed hold of the serviette,tear it ad put it in her m0uth again *_*..she shut her m0uth firmly till i need to force it open with my fingers..luckily she did not swallow..so naughty...b0oooo...

I left her on the floor and when she cannot see me she will cry out for "maaaaameeee"...stopped her cries when she sees me..kekeke..my l0ve-hate relationship with caLi bb..hahaa..my lappy's bluetooth is down so will upload a few pics tomorrow if i remember..g00d night peeps... *_<

No comments:

Post a Comment